Wendat Village Child Care (School-Age Program)
- 3.8 to 12 years
- 99 Reeves Way Boulevard
- Cross Street: North of 19th Avenue/East of Ninth Line
Map this location
- Phone: (905) 640-8722
- Email: email@example.com
Ages: 3.8 to 12 years
Hours: 7:00 a.m. to school start, and school end to 6:00 p.m.
Registration: A fee is required at the time of registration.
Lunch and Snacks: Morning and Afternoon snacks are provided to all children.
Bus: Local school board may provide bussing to and from some schools.
3.8 to 12 years
- Before-and-After-School Program
- P.A. Days Program
- Winter and March Break Programs
- A variety of art materials and mediums available daily (e.g. clay, paint, sculpture, etc)
- Activities supporting literacy and numeracy
- Building materials (e.g. Blocks, Lego, Magnet Blocks, Troughs, Connector, etc.)
- Creative arts (e.g. dance, drama, puppetry, performance)
- Games (e.g. board, card, group, team)
- Media Activities (as appropriate and limited access to computers, movies, video, media etc.)
- Play-based learning environment
- Special events (e.g. holiday events, workshops,charity events)
- STEM activities (e.g. project based learning, experiments, engineering, inventing, cooking,etc.)
- Warm and welcoming staff and environment
Wendat Village Child Care is located in Wendat Village Public School. Friendly, qualified staff use up-to-date age appropriate equipment to offer a school age program that prioritizes the social and emotional needs of school age students. From sports to creative arts and computers, the Wendat Village program provides lots to keep the active, school-age child happy and busy! The supervisor acts as a resource to staff and oversees the program to ensure that all requirements are met.
Upper Canada Child Care centres are government licensed and non profit.