Canadian Martyrs Child Care (School-Age Program)
- 3.8 to 12 years
- 170 London Road
- Cross Street: North of Davis Drive, East of Yonge Street
Map this location
- Phone: (905) 830-9719
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ages: 3.8 to 12 years
Hours: 7:00 a.m. until start of school, and school end to 6:00 p.m.
Registration: A fee is required at the time of registration.
Lunch and Snacks: Morning and Afternoon snacks are provided to all children.
3.8 to 12 years
- Before-and-After-School Program
- P.A. Days Program
- Winter and March Break Programs
- A variety of art materials and mediums available daily (e.g. clay, paint, sculpture, etc)
- Activities supporting literacy and numeracy
- Building materials (e.g. Blocks, Lego, Magnet Blocks, Troughs, Connector, etc.)
- Creative arts (e.g. dance, drama, puppetry, performance)
- Games (e.g. board, card, group, team)
- Sports equipment (Hockey, Badminton, Soccer, Basketball, scoops, balls, hoops and ropes etc.)
- STEM activities (e.g. project based learning, experiments, engineering, inventing, cooking,etc.)
- Warm and welcoming staff and environment
Canadian Martyrs Child Care is located in Canadian Martyrs Catholic Elementary School. Friendly, qualified staff use up-to-date age appropriate equipment to offer a school age program that prioritizes the social and emotional needs of school age students. From sports to creative arts and computers, the Canadian Martyrs program provides lots to keep the active, school-age child happy and busy! The supervisor acts a resource to staff and oversees the program to ensure that all requirements are met.
Upper Canada Child Care centres are government licensed and non profit.