Armitage Village Nursery School
- 2.5 to 6 years
- 1035 Wayne Drive
- Cross Street: North of Davis Drive/West of Leslie Street
Map this location
- Phone: (905) 898-0803
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ages: 2.5 to 6 years
Hours: Tues, Wed, Thurs. Mornings 9:00 AM-11:30 AM., OR Extended Day 9:00 AM-3:00 PM.
Registration: A fee is required at the time of registration.
Lunch and Snacks: Snacks are provided to all children
2.5 to 6 years
- Nursery School (Morning or Afternoon Program)
- Activities supporting literacy and numeracy
- Creative arts (e.g. dance, drama, puppetry, performance)
- Games (e.g. board, card, group, team)
- STEM activities (e.g. project based learning, experiments, engineering, inventing, cooking,etc.)
- Warm and welcoming staff and environment
The program runs three days per week (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, 9AM-3PM).
Friendly qualified staff use up-to-date age appropriate equipment to offer a curriculum that prioritizes the social and emotional needs of each child. The Nursery School Program concentrates on preparing children for the exciting challenges of kindergarten.
Upper Canada Child Care centres are government licensed and non profit.