Baythorn Child Care (School-Age Program)
- 3.8 to 12 years
- 201 Bay Thorn Drive
- Cross Street: East of Yonge Street/North of John Street
Map this location
- Phone: (905) 889-5270
- Email: email@example.com
Ages: 3.8 to 12 years
Hours: 7:00 a.m. to school start, and school end to 6:00 p.m.
Registration: A fee is required at the time of registration.
Lunch and Snacks: Morning and Afternoon snacks are provided to all children.
3.8 to 12 years
- Before-and-After-School Program
- P.A. Days Program
- Winter and March Break Programs
- Creative arts (e.g. dance, drama, puppetry, performance)
- Games (e.g. board, card, group, team)
- Sports equipment (Hockey, Badminton, Soccer, Basketball, scoops, balls, hoops and ropes etc.)
- STEM activities (e.g. project based learning, experiments, engineering, inventing, cooking,etc.)
- Warm and welcoming staff and environment
Baythorn Child Care is located in Baythorn Public School. Friendly qualified staff use up-to-date age appropriate equipment to offer a school age program that prioritizes the social and emotional needs of school-age students. From sports to creative arts and computers, the Baythorn program provides lots to keep the active, school-age child happy and busy! The supervisor acts as a resource to staff and oversees the program to ensure that all requirements are met.
Upper Canada Child Care centres are government licensed and non profit.