Fred Varley Child Care (School-Age Program)
- 3.8 to 12 years
- 81 Alexander Lawrie Avenue
- Cross Street: South of Bur Oak, East of McCowan
Map this location
- Phone: (905) 294-2714
- Email: email@example.com
Ages: 3.8 to 12 years
Hours: 7:00 a.m. to school start, and school end to 6:00 p.m.
Registration: A fee is required at the time of registration.
Lunch and Snacks: Morning and Afternoon snacks are provided to all children.
3.8 to 12 years
- Before-and-After-School Program
- Kindergarten Program
- P.A. Days Program
- Winter and March Break Programs
- A variety of art materials and mediums available daily (e.g. clay, paint, sculpture, etc)
- Activities supporting literacy and numeracy
- Building materials (e.g. Blocks, Lego, Magnet Blocks, Troughs, Connector, etc.)
- Creative arts (e.g. dance, drama, puppetry, performance)
- Games (e.g. board, card, group, team)
- Sports equipment (Hockey, Badminton, Soccer, Basketball, scoops, balls, hoops and ropes etc.)
- STEM activities (e.g. project based learning, experiments, engineering, inventing, cooking,etc.)
- Use of available local and school amenities (e.g. playground, gymnasium, library, splash pad etc.)
- Visiting local green spaces and taking community walks
Upper Canada Child Care centres are government licensed and non profit.