Our Staff Our professionals strive to maintain the highest standards of child care.We believe professional development provides teachers with new skills and information on current issues.
Prior to hiring, applicants are required to complete and submit the following:
- Record of qualifications, including proof of credentials for trained staff
- Current health assessment and immunization record
- Clear response to a current vulnerable sector screen
- Written acknowledgement of various legislated and agency specific policies
- Valid Standard First-aid certificate
- Valid CPR certificate Level C
- Ongoing professional development
- Annual policy review
When permanent staff members are absent, supply staff are employed to deliver our programs. Supply staff must meet the same requirements as the staff being replaced.